TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 2 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - 27604
This bite-sized session will offer an overview of Strand 2 (Comprehension) as well as address common misconceptions and some suggested instructional practices. We will also have time for a facilitated discussion to share ideas, ask questions, and network with other ELAR educators from across the region.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - 3 Reads Strategy - Virtual
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial)
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Improving Secondary Literacy Skills with Success Criteria (Part 3) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding