Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for High School Virtual - 27594
Science Digital Interactive Notebooks are a great way for teachers and students to work, track, and review information. Digital notebooks allow teachers and students to work and capture key content concepts as the year progresses. Pages can be inserted as needed. Digital Interactive notebooks provide teachers the opportunity to meet a variety of student needs in the classroom, including differentiation, special education, and language learners. Join in, learn, and get started creating your own. Templates are provided along with a baseline notebook. Teachers will use a choice board to create three activities, embed them in their notebooks, and submit those three assignments in order to receive credit. Tools utilized: Google Sites, Docs, Slides, Forms, weblinks, Edji, Flipgrid, PhET, YouTube videos, and others. Biology focus, but adaptable to other courses.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher Certification Candidate
Fully-charged device with internet connection and Google account.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 6/11/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Cheryl Bowden ESC 11
Offered Again On
- 6/10/2021 8:30 am
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Earning Money and Social Security Benefits! - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for 6-8 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Overview: Adopted Revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 - Graduation Requirements - Virtual