Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 Virtual - 27592
Science Digital Interactive Notebooks are a great way for teachers and students to work, track, and review information. Digital notebooks allow teachers and students to work and capture key content concepts as the year progresses. Unlike traditional paper notebooks, pages can be inserted as needed. Digital Interactive notebooks provide teachers the opportunity to meet the needs of a variety of students and student needs in the classroom, including differentiation, special education, and language learners. Join in, learn, and get started creating your own. Templates will be provided along with a baseline notebook. Teachers will use a choice board to create three activities, embed them in their notebooks, and submit those three assignments in order to receive credit. Tools utilized: Google sites, docs, slides, forms, weblinks, Edji, Flipgrid, PhET, YouTube videos, and others.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
Computer and internet access.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 6/9/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Cheryl Bowden ESC 11
Offered Again On
- 6/8/2021 8:30 am
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Where Are You at Your Best? - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 6-8
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual