Mathematics Leaders Advisory Meeting - 27589
During this half-day virtual session, current issues concerning the curriculum and assessment of mathematics will be discussed. There will be an overview of the resources included in the district contract with ESC Region 11. Math coordinators, specialists, and campus leaders will have the opportunity to network with each other and will receive the most current information from TEA.
Instructional Leaders, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Blended Learning Academy
- Early Childhood: Teaching Male Learners of Color Teaching Lab - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries - Virtual
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding - Virtual