End-of-Year (EOY) LPAC TOT for RETURNING Bilingual/ESL Leaders - 27581
This two-hour virtual session is designed for RETURNING district personnel responsible for training campus-based Language Proficiency Assessment Committees (LPACs). Participants will review the 2020-2021 End-of-Year LPAC processes to effectively train campus LPACs in order to ensure that federal and state requirements for BE/ESL programs are implemented district-wide.
Directors, Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Early Childhood Special Education Collaboration for ECSE Leaders - Virtual
- English Learner Program Implementation & Refinement Series - Virtual
- Identifying Your Values and Mindsets to Focus Your Work - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Special Education Director Collaboration - Virtual
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual