Walking the Tightrope: Creating and Maintaining Boundaries as an Empathetic Leader Virtual - 27554
Emotional Intelligence is important for the modern administrator. Empathy is critical in building and maintaining relationships as a leader; however, what happens when empathy gives way to enabling behaviors? In this hour-long session, participants will engage in strategies to help create an environment of empathy without enabling disruptive or destructive actions.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Central Office Administrators, Principal Certification Candidate, Superintendent Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 30
Registration Deadline 5/4/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Meredith Perry ESC Region 11, Margo Nottingham ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 5/5/2021 9:00 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Introduction to the Classroom Observation Tool (COT) for Administrators (Early Childhood) - Virtual
- MTSS: Tiered Support for Student Achievement - Cohort Registration
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual