Morgan Mill ISD - Focus on Addressing Misconceptions - Math workshop - 27553
This session will focus on addressing misconceptions, including numeracy, small-group instruction, and stations.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Oral Language & Literacy Development - Virtual
- Early Childhood: The Power of Print - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Starting Literacy Strong: Setting Up Pre-K Students for a Lifetime of Reading - Virtual
- STEM Part 1: Seamless Science Integration in Early Childhood - Virtual
- The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Students Do - Virtual