PBIS Team Refresher and Campus Collaboration Virtual - 27527
This virtual session will provide a limited review of PBIS foundations, Benchmarks of Quality (BOQ), and campus implementation processes. This session aims to create an opportunity for campus PBIS teams to ask questions, share implementation experiences, and assess their campus action plans for implementing Tier 1 of PBIS. This session is designed for campus teams who are currently implementing PBIS.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Counselors
Campus is in year two or more of Tier 1 PBIS implementation
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 33
Registration Deadline 4/28/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/5/2021 9:00 am
- Early Childhood: Behavior Management for Administrators - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update) - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Leadership Training
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online