Restorative Practice: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - 27517
This virtual session will explore the importance of creating positive learning environments for students. We will learn how Restorative Practices help guide positive conversations with students by creating Respect Agreements to help build and sustain a positive culture. Participants will also learn about Affect Statements and Restorative Questioning to promote mutual respect and care during teacher-student interactions.
Principals, Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Counselors, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- After School Special -- SSI for 5th- and 8th-Grade Principals - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #2 ESF Levers 1-3 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System - Virtual
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual