Restorative Practice: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - 27517
This virtual session will explore the importance of creating positive learning environments for students. We will learn how Restorative Practices help guide positive conversations with students by creating Respect Agreements to help build and sustain a positive culture. Participants will also learn about Affect Statements and Restorative Questioning to promote mutual respect and care during teacher-student interactions.
Schedule & Location
Principals, Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Counselors, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Do All Your Students have Equal Access to CTE? Office of Civil Rights Best Practices - Virtual
- Early Childhood: A Look Inside the Pre-K Classroom - Virtual
- It's Not All Fun and Games! Learning in the Early Childhood Classroom - Virtual
- Shifting the Leader in the Mirror: Focusing on an Infinite Mindset to Lead Others Well
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System
- T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System - Virtual