North Texas Teen Book Festival (NTTBF21) Educator Day OnDemand - 27467
The NTTBF21 Educator Day OnDemand is an opportunity for educators to earn 6 hours of PD credit by viewing your choice of selected recorded programming and reflecting/recording your take-aways from the sessions you choose. The required Reflection form must be completed by April 12th to receive credit. Links to the recordings and to the Reflection form will be provided with a confirmation email prior to March 10, 2021.
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Summer 2021 - Online
- Creating a Quality Library Collection - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series Science: Corn in the Classroom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual