R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 Online - 27465
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Jamboard. Participants will engage in a Fraction Talk and will explore Click and Drag resources that support the conceptual understanding of fractions. This session will model how to facilitate the resources to support student learning and build mathematical language of fractions in remote or face-to-face learning environments. This session will be ongoing for the 2020-21 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and submitted evidence of student work, they will earn 2.0 hours of CPE.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 42
Registration Deadline 9/1/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Faith Schwope ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 2/26/2021 7:00 am
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (In-person Meeting)
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual