R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 Online - 27465
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Jamboard. Participants will engage in a Fraction Talk and will explore Click and Drag resources that support the conceptual understanding of fractions. This session will model how to facilitate the resources to support student learning and build mathematical language of fractions in remote or face-to-face learning environments. This session will be ongoing for the 2021-22 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and submitted evidence of student work, they will earn 2.0 hours of CPE.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 91
Registration Deadline 5/20/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/8/2021 7:00 am
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- ECSE Leadership Collaboration
- iCoaches Unite! Designing Math Intervention and Enrichment Opportunities to Increase Student Achievement
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual