Engage by Design Content Series: Science 3-5 STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - 27453
Digital breakout rooms are a great way for teachers and students to review for STAAR, whether you are in a face-to-face or virtual setting. Digital breakout rooms can range from simple to complex, which allows teachers to differentiate for various student needs in your classroom, including special education and language learners. Individual students or groups of students can participate. Consider allowing students to create some of the items and mini breakouts by concept or topic. Join in, learn, and get started creating your own digital breakout room using some or all of the following: Google Sites, Docs, Slides, Forms, web link, simulations, Edji, Flipgrid, PhET, YouTube videos, WizerMe, and others. Teachers will have the option to work independently or collectively in their breakout room creations. Participants will share their creations and then share permissions requested.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Principals, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
All teachers must have a Google account prior to the session. Other free accounts may be needed from the listed tools in the description. Teachers need access to their content and any curriculum materials they might need to reference.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Customized Employment: Know Your Value! Let's Start Work! - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Using Handheld Technology to be Independent and Successful at Work - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- Identifying Your Values and Mindsets to Focus Your Work - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- TREC Talks - May 2021 - Virtual