Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities - 27420
What can an online platform really do? This session will explore Desmos Activity Builder and various other free resources that can virtually enhance learning inside and outside your classroom (and did we mention it was free?). This session is paired with Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 1 - Online Calculators in the morning. You are welcome to register for one or both!
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 9/22/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/22/2021 12:30 pm
- Anchoring with Primary Sources - Virtual
- Deep Dive into Problem Solving: K-5
- Digital Tools for Social Studies
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Exploring Positive Outcome Strategies for Improving Classroom Behavior
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Math Workshop University
- NWEA - MAP Growth Basics
- TexQuest: Digital Resources for K-5 Classrooms - Virtual
- Understanding Your Math Standards: Whole Number Concepts K-5