Administering the STAAR Alternate 2 - 27398
This training is for teachers and other professionals who will be preparing accommodations and administering the STAAR Alternate 2 during spring 2021. In this interactive workshop, participants will explore the Test Administrator Guide and website resources for preparing and giving the STAAR Alternate 2. Participants will become familiar with the scripting and scoring resources through discussion and hands-on practice and will leave the training with the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare and administer the assessment with confidence. Please bring your Test Administrator Guide to reference during the session.
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Being Your Own Boss (Youth) - Virtual
- Character Strong School Culture Conference
- Charting the LifeCourse for College and Work (3-Part Virtual Series) - Virtual
- Developing Self Determination Skills: Problem-Solving (Youth) - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills: Competence (Youth) - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills: Showcase and Discussion (Youth) - Virtual
- Texas Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing - Online
- The Burkhart Center for Autism Education & Research Presents: A Workshop Series -- FUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR ASSESSMENT