Administering the STAAR Alternate 2 - 27398
This training is for teachers and other professionals who will be preparing accommodations and administering the STAAR Alternate 2 during spring 2021. In this interactive workshop, participants will explore the Test Administrator Guide and website resources for preparing and giving the STAAR Alternate 2. Participants will become familiar with the scripting and scoring resources through discussion and hands-on practice and will leave the training with the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare and administer the assessment with confidence. Please bring your Test Administrator Guide to reference during the session.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Character Strong School Culture Conference
- Developing Self Determination Skills: Problem-Solving (Youth) - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills: Competence (Youth) - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills: Relatedness (Youth) - Virtual
- Literacy for Little Ones: Developing Early Braille Skills for Young Children - Professional Version (TVI)
- New Special Education Low Incidence Disability (LID) Training - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2021 - Online
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual