TX CAN Online Course Discussion Group - Universal Design for Learning - 27397
We are so excited about the opportunity to dialogue with you about what you have learned from our TX CAN online courses! We know that learners who engage in robust discussions about what they have learned are able to process information better as well as think about implementation at a deeper level (Cashin, 2011). Therefore, we invite you to join us as we engage with each other about various TX CAN Online Course content. This Discussion Group is intended for participants who have completed the Texas Complex Access Network (TX CAN) online course, Universal Design for Learning (UDL). You are invited to share best practices and collaboratively problem-solve topics related to UDL. This session will be provided at no cost as part of the Texas Complex Access Network (TX CAN) supports and services at ESC Region 11.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Speech Therapists, Teacher - General Education
MPORTANT NOTE: These follow-up discussions are intended for participants who have completed the course(s) listed prior to the date indicated. Once registered, completion of the course will be verified and attendees will receive an Outlook Invitation with Zoom meeting information.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Awesome P.E.
- Conscious Discipline
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Physical Education for Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) Team Training
- Preliminary Accountability System Reset Framework
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual