Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - 27294
Participants will have an opportunity to revisit the revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS for grades K-6 to determine instructional techniques for differentiation.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Blended Learning Academy
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Time to Dust off those Manipulatives for Grades K-5
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Educators PLN - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Docking at Our Port: Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Teacher Pathway)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online