Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Small-Group Stations and Seesaw - 27263
Explore how Seesaw can support your students' creativity, independence, and choice during literacy and math small-group stations. We will share simple ideas to enhance your current stations by incorporating basic Seesaw tools and activities.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Rules, Routines, and Procedures: Three Keys to a Successful Start! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Social & Emotional Learning - Virtual
- Early Childhood: The Power of Print - Virtual
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: CIRCLE Progress Monitoring - Assessment Administration for Pre-kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Let It Go! The Gradual Release of Instruction in the Early Childhood Classroom - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Navigating the Science of Teaching Reading: Using Oral Language As Your Guide (Teacher Pathway)
- The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Students Do - Virtual