Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Choice Boards and Seesaw Virtual - 27260
In this session, participants will learn how to build and use choice boards in meaningful and engaging ways in the classroom. Choice Boards provide students with the power to choose â€œhowâ€ to learn a particular subject or concept. This freedom encourages them to be more responsible, accountable, and independent in their learning. It also allows them to work on the activities at their own pace. Choice Boards can be used across all grade levels and content areas.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 3/11/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11, Charles Cooper ESC Region 11, Shelly Shaw ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/10/2021 4:00 pm
- Early Childhood STEM Series Part 2: Think Like a Programmer - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Feedback and Seesaw - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual