Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27240
This session is part of the Pilot Program R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides, Vocaroo, and virtual manipulatives. Participants will build their capacity of learning stations to support student learning. This session addresses the Learning Stations component of the Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to facilitate learning stations in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. Following the completion of this session, participants will provide feedback to the ESC Math Team. Once participants have interacted with the content in the session, completed the form at the end, and provided feedback, they will earn up to 3 hours of CPE.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- Promoting Progress through Texas Lesson Study - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual