Charting the LifeCourse for College and Work (3-Part Virtual Series) - 27224
Achievable Transition Planning must be student-focused and meet the student and family values, and the best way to accomplish this is through Person-Centered Planning. Person-Centered Planning is a national model for creating supports around a person, based on his or her preferences and needs. This three-part virtual series will use skills from Person-Centered Thinking and Charting the LifeCourse to provide a transition plan addressing self-advocacy, college readiness, career exploration, and job placement. This virtual session will provide participants an opportunity to discover the Communication Chart, Integrated Support Star, LifeCourse Trajectory tools, and practical application and use.
Parents, Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel
This session is intended for Families, Educators and Vocational Rehabilitation.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- Being Your Own Boss (Youth) - Virtual
- Texas Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing - Online
- The Road Ahead: Success After High School (Part 3 - Student and Family) - Virtual
- The Road Ahead: Understanding Self-Determination (Part 1 - Student and Family) - Virtual
- The Road Ahead: Your Dreams and Challenges (Part 2 - Family) - Virtual
- The Road Ahead: Your Dreams and Challenges (Part 2 - Youth) - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips: Helping Youth Self-Regulate - Virtual