TREC Talks - February 2021 - 27195
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. Webinar topics will be chosen based on TREC member input and needs. We will record the webinar and send recording to all who register. TREC Talks are limited to TREC members.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member to register and attend. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Effective Interactive Word Walls for Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- North Texas Teen Book Festival (NTTBF21) Educator Day OnDemand
- Restorative Practices: Creating a Positive School Climate - CPE Credit Only - Virtual
- STEM Pilot Program with Tynker K12 Onboard Training - Virtual - Virtual
- TexQuest: Let's Have a Conversation about College & Career Readiness - Virtual
- TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - Virtual
- TREC Talks - April 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual