Being Your Own Boss (Youth) - 27173
Being Your Own Boss is a virtual life-skills and career-development session that will provide students with an opportunity to problem solve, follow directions, and make decisions. The self-discovery lessons and activities can assist with developing workplace readiness skills. Registered participants will receive a shipment of all supplies needed to learn and engage in virtual hands-on activities.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Parents, Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Paraprofessionals, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Participating student must submit a participation agreement in coordination with select teacher and family member(s). Select sessions may require use of a microwave, ice and other kitchen tools, paints, beads, soil, and other craft materials.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Creating a Quality Library Collection - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teaching Male Learners of Color Teaching Lab - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for 6-8 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for High School - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- TREC Talks - May 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual