TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - 27154
EBSCO provides several eBook collections for TexQuest, and weâ€™ll focus on the K-8 eBook and the High School eBook collections. Both collections provide students with unlimited, concurrent access, which means an entire classroom can read the same book together at the same time. It also means no student will ever be turned away from searching for and reading an eBook in these collections. Join us to learn how to search in the visually appealing interface and explore how to read eBooks, download chapters, use permalinks, and more! There will be time for hands-on practice, so you can become an expert in no time. We will also discuss the other eBook collections available (to see if they are right for your campus) and how to access them. Finally, weâ€™ll highlight activities for such genres as graphic novels for kids and explore all the ways you can showcase these great resources.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Directors, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching-Laying a Strong Foundation - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Earning Money and Social Security Benefits! - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Integrating Satellite Imagery, Animations, and Videos into Your Curriculum - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2021
- Virtual Librarian PLN - May 2021 - Virtual