TexQuest: Get TexQuest Out of Your Library - and into the Classroom! - 27151
How can you help your district make the most of your TexQuest participation? In this session, we will concentrate on creating awareness at your campus/district, providing easy access to resources for students and teachers, and -- finally -- integration into the curriculum. Come ready to create an action plan to implement the TexQuest resources at your school/district.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Coordinators, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - Virtual
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: TexQuest + Digital Tools = Powerful Projects and Assessments - Virtual
- TREC Talks - April 2021 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - February 2021 - Virtual
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual