Engage by Design Content Series: Weather and Weather Patterns, Grades 3 & 4 - 27112
Within our world, there are recognizable weather patterns that students can observe. These observations include the collection of data; comparing that data; and making informed predictions locally and across the region, the state, and the country. This session includes a weather data-collection activity utilizing various zip codes and the opportunity for students to collect, compare, and analyze the information providing them with insights into the world around them and how it compares to other locations. Teachers will experience the processes and then be provided with all of the materials needed for use with their own students, including Google-based templates.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Principal Certification Candidate, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Getting Started with Seesaw - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum & Classroom - Part 4 Writing - Virtual
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum and the Classroom - Virtual