See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2021 Online - 27108
Learn what a Specific Learning Disability looks like and feels like. The course opens by establishing "the why." The learning journey continues with hands-on interactions/simulations, video examples, guiding prompts, and learner reflection. Learners walk through evidence-based support strategies for struggling students. The last section of the course helps learners understand how to identify and leverage student strengths and then apply knowledge of strategies for a student case study. As learners engage in this self-paced, online course, UDL Guidelines are modeled for participants by providing multiple means for the "WHY," "WHAT," and "HOW" of this learning. Participants will have ongoing access to the content and a bank of strategies to meet the just-in-time demands of today's classroom instructional planning. Weekly office hours will be available as ongoing support.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Child Care Providers, Community, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Paraprofessionals, Parents, Principal Certification Candidate, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 98
Registration Deadline 3/15/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D
Reghan Russell ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science 3-5 STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Online
- Leveraging Canvas Conference - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- North Texas Teen Book Festival (NTTBF21) Educator Day OnDemand
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- The Basics of Restorative Practice: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual