Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - 27106
The history you hear depends on who is telling the story. History is about perspective and point of view. Join us for all four sessions or sign up individually as we look at digital resources for uncovering forgotten history. Each session will feature a different topic.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - General Education
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit