R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 27102
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate focus lessons for remote and face-to-face learners. This session addresses the Focus Lesson component of the Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement math focus lessons in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. This session will be ongoing for the 2020-21 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 1.0 CPE.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 62
Registration Deadline 9/1/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2020 7:00 am
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- Early Childhood Special Education Collaboration for ECSE Leaders - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Behavior Management for Administrators - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual