R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27102
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate focus lessons for remote and face-to-face learners. This session addresses the Focus Lesson component of the Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement math focus lessons in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. This session will be ongoing for the 2020-21 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 1.0 CPE.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Unite! Coaching Math Teachers toward Distinguished
- iCoaches Unite! Math Pedagogy that Lasts
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- Pop Quiz: What's New with Discovery Education
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual