R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 27102
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate focus lessons for remote and face-to-face learners. This session addresses the Focus Lesson component of the Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement math focus lessons in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. This session will be ongoing for the 2021-22 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 77
Registration Deadline 5/20/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/8/2021 7:00 am
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics
- DMAC User's Meeting 2021 - 2022
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- ECSE Leadership Collaboration
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual