Trauma-Sensitive Schools: Trainer-of-Trainer - LPC Credit Only - 27085
SB11 and HB18 both mandate the use of trauma-informed practices, programming, and policies for public school districts. In an effort to build a foundation for the Safe and Supportive Schools programming and meet the TEA trauma-informed care educator requirement, leadership teams* are invited to attend this trainer-of-trainer session. Participants must register as a team that includes a group of campus or district-level leadership. The intent of this workshop is to provide participants with the tools and resources needed to build campus-level efforts that support trauma-informed programming. This is a two-day training; credit will only be given to those who attend both days. *Teams are recommended to be comprised of at least 3 individuals, including administrators, teachers, counselors, or any other school-based personnel who would lead these efforts.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Counselors, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - Online
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - Virtual
- TexQuest: TexQuest + Digital Tools = Powerful Projects and Assessments - Virtual