Trauma-Sensitive Schools: Trainer-of-Trainer - LPC Credit Only Virtual - 27085
SB11 and HB18 both mandate the use of trauma-informed practices, programming, and policies for public school districts. In an effort to build a foundation for the Safe and Supportive Schools programming and meet the TEA trauma-informed care educator requirement, leadership teams* are invited to attend this trainer-of-trainer session. Participants must register as a team that includes a group of campus or district-level leadership. The intent of this workshop is to provide participants with the tools and resources needed to build campus-level efforts that support trauma-informed programming. This is a two-day training; credit will only be given to those who attend both days. *It is recommended that teams be comprised of at least three individuals, including administrators, teachers, counselors, or any other school-based personnel who would lead these efforts.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Counselors, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 7/21/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Licensed Professional Counselor
Valerie Roper ESC Region 11, Sandra Benavidez ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 7/26/2021 9:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Educators PLN - Virtual
- English Learner Summer Extravaganza: Boosting Achievement for SIFE by Carol Salva - Virtual
- Loose Canons: Critical Approaches to Classic Texts - Virtual
- MISD - Summer PD - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference - Virtual
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2021 - Online
- TEKS Resource System: All the Documents and How to Use Them - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Site Navigation - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)