Seesaw 101 - 27072
In this course, you will first be introduced to the basics of Seesaw and then be asked to create artifacts for each foundational piece using Seesaw. Your ultimate objective is to create your own Seesaw class with activities and to use our checklist to align your class with best practices. You will leave knowing the basics of Seesaw, how to search and create activities, and how to effectively communicate with parents and students. We hope that you leave this course feeling like a Seesaw expert!
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Librarians
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Being Your Own Boss (Youth) - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN - Virtual
- TexQuest: Deep Dive into Britannica School for Elementary (K-5) Classrooms! - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: Let's Have a Conversation about College & Career Readiness - Virtual
- TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual