Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies - 27056
So many of the skills our students need to be successful are overlooked as we strive to cover all the TEKS. Through this series, we will share ideas and resources for teaching specific 21st-century skills such as Critical Consumption and Thinking (1/20), Creativity and Curiosity (2/24), Collaboration and Communication (4/7), and Cross-Cultural and Citizenship (4/28) using our social studies curriculum.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet capability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 47
Registration Deadline 1/20/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online