Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies - 27056
So many of the skills our students need to be successful are overlooked as we strive to cover all the TEKS. Through this series, we will share ideas and resources for teaching specific 21st-century skills such as Critical Consumption and Thinking (1/20), Creativity and Curiosity (2/24), Collaboration and Communication (4/7), and Cross-Cultural and Citizenship (4/28) using our social studies curriculum.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet capability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 43
Registration Deadline 4/28/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/28/2021 4:30 pm
- Blended Learning Academy
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Promoting Progress: Using the Four Parts of the TEKS to Close Learning Gaps - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual