Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success - 27055
Literacy is used in every single class we teach. We use it in our daily lives at all ages and stages of life. But just as there are different types of literacy, there are different ways to be literate. Join us in this series as we examine the skills needed and resources available to help our students bridge the literacy gap between elementary and secondary (Literacy Bridge 1/27), understand Cultural Literacy (2/17), learn how to have Primary Source Literacy (4/14), and learn valuable skills for Media Literacy (5/19).
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet capabilities.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Blended Learning Academy
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online