Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS - 27043
Exactly what are students supposed to know? This session will dive into the structure and development of the secondary Math TEKS. It will investigate vertical alignment and components of Knowledge Statements and Student Expectations. This session is paired with Rookie School: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding in the morning. You are welcome to register for one or both!
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 30
Registration Deadline 10/5/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 10/5/2021 12:30 pm
- Anchoring with Primary Sources
- Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics: K-5
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 4 - Computation Layer
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- NWEA - MAP Growth Basics
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Understanding Your Math Standards: Whole Number Concepts K-5