R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 27003
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides, Padlet, and Vocaroo. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate numeracy routines such as Number Talk, Same and Different, and Which One Doesn't Belong? This session addresses the Number Sense component of Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement numeracy in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. This session will be ongoing for the 2021-22 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 99
Registration Deadline 5/20/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 10/8/2021 7:00 am
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Unite! Coaching Math Teachers toward Distinguished
- iCoaches Unite! Math Pedagogy that Lasts
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- Pop Quiz: What's New with Discovery Education
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual