R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27003
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides, Padlet, and Vocaroo. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate numeracy routines such as Number Talk, Same and Different, and Which One Doesn't Belong? This session addresses the Number Sense component of Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement numeracy in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. This session will be ongoing for the 2021-22 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022 A-F Accountability Overview and Work Session
- 2022 State Accountability System Webinars - Domain III Closing the Gaps - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online