R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 27003
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides, Padlet, and Vocaroo. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate numeracy routines such as Number Talk, Same and Different, and Which One Doesn't Belong. This session addresses the Number Sense component of Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement numeracy in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. This session will be ongoing for the 2020-21 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 1.0 CPE.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 64
Registration Deadline 9/1/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 11/2/2020 7:00 am
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Literacy Advisory Meeting - Virtual