TREC Talks - December - 26994
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. This webinar will be focused on recent updates to Destiny and tips for running reports.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching-Laying a Strong Foundation - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Summer 2021 - Online
- Hearing Screener Certification
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2021-2022 - Online
- TREC Talks - August 2021 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - November 2021 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - September 2021 - Virtual
- Understanding and Planning for School Bombing Incidents - in proud partnership with the U. S. Department of Homeland Security and New Mexico Tech