Online Testing: Are You Ready? - 26992
The Texas Legislature requires the Texas Education Agency (TEA) to investigate and develop a transition plan to administer all State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) tests electronically by the 2022-2023 school year. A fully electronic administration will level the playing field for students who need accommodations, expedite test results, reduce costs, and promote future innovations in assessments. In this session, we will take a look at considerations for online testing and online accessibility supports available during state assessment and review considerations for classroom instruction and recommendations for online vs. paper state assessment.
Assessment Coordinators, Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assistant Principals, Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- Assessment: Summer Institute (virtual) - Day 1 - Virtual
- Assessment: Summer Institute (virtual) - Day 2 - Virtual
- District Testing Coordinator Zoom Meetings - Virtual