Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) Virtual - 26964
This session will provide an introductory explanation of Data Analysis and Data-Driven Instruction.
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Principal Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 8
Registration Deadline 3/9/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,4B
Margo Nottingham ESC Region 11, Wesley Jackson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/9/2021 9:00 am
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual