AS+K Suicide Prevention Virtual - 26960
The ASK About Suicide to Save a Life curriculum has been used in Texas since 2005 and has trained more than 18,000 Texans through a training-of-trainer network as well as more than 20,000 participants online. This evidence-informed approach is widely recognized in Texas for its suicide prevention gatekeeper training for community members, faith-based organizations, veteran service organizations, schools and higher education, first responders, healthcare workers, and mental healthcare providers. Join us to learn about how the AS+K Suicide Prevention program can teach you the skills needed to address suicide prevention for the youth and adults you serve.
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 3/24/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sandra Benavidez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 3/25/2021 9:00 am
- 7/22/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teaching Male Learners of Color Teaching Lab - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science 3-5 STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science 6-8 STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Biology STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - Virtual
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - Virtual
- TREC Talks - May 2021 - Virtual