Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - Numberless Graphs Virtual - 26955
Does this data make sense? This session will take statistical and mathematical graphs and build the context from the ground up. This discussion strategy will dial down the information and guide the learner to comprehension through questioning. This session will practice ways to bring these strategies to a hybrid environment.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 12/10/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/10/2020 4:30 pm
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Secondary - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online