Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - 26924
This online session provides participants with practice in easy-to-implement enrichment and extension strategies for use with high-ability learners.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Online
- Exploring Positive Outcome Strategies for Challenging Behaviors - Virtual - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum & Classroom - Part 4 Writing - Virtual