Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) Online - 26924
This online session provides participants with practice in easy-to-implement enrichment and extension strategies for use with high-ability learners.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 12/10/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/13/2021 8:00 am
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Understanding Your Math Standards: Whole Number Concepts K-5