Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) Online - 26924
This online session provides participants with practice in easy-to-implement enrichment and extension strategies for use with high-ability learners.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 8/26/2022
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/3/2022 8:00 am
- Amplify Tutor Training - Virtual
- Assessing in Canvas: Rubrics
- Digital Escape Rooms with Canvas Mastery Paths
- From Flat to Fresh: Making Feedback Effective with Canvas - Virtual
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Modules - Virtual
- Powerful Strategies to Build Math Vocabulary - Virtual - Virtual
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online