Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) Online - 26924
This online session provides participants with practice in easy-to-implement enrichment and extension strategies for use with high-ability learners.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 5
Registration Deadline 6/7/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/15/2021 8:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)