Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) Online - 26923
In the â€œEngaging the Expertsâ€ professional learning series, participants learn from some of the leading minds in the field of gifted education and talent development. In this first course, participants will hear from Professor Scott Peters about the areas in the field he would like to see changed. They will also read an article by Professor Peters and reflect on what his views might mean for their own classroom practice.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 271
Registration Deadline 12/14/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/23/2020 8:00 am
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit