New Speech Language Pathology Academy 2020-2021 - 26832
Are you a first-year SLP in your district? Or a seasoned SLP newly entering the public school setting? ESC Region 11's New Speech-Language Pathology Academy is a series of two workshops focused on supporting SLPs in understanding the laws, vocabulary, procedures, and expectations of working in public schools. Come learn everything you will need to be successful in your first year and build a network of support of other new SLPs in the region. A technical assistance virtual visit will be offered by ESC Region 11 staff to support each participant.
Schedule & Location
ASHA CEUs will be provided. This session will be held via ZOOM.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Statewide SLP Webinar #1: Best Practices in Non-biased Assessment of English Learners with Potential and Actual Language Impairment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #2: Practical Intervention Strategies and Materials for SLPs Serving English Learners with Language Impairment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #3: I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke: Stress Management for School SLPs in a Post-Pandemic World
- Statewide SLP Webinar #4: Approaches to Service Delivery for the School-Based SLP
- Statewide SLP Webinar #5: Speech Impairment (SI) Legal
- Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Social Pragmatic Communication Assessment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #7: Social-Pragmatic Communication Treatment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #8: Unique Speech-Language Therapy -- Wonderful Websites with Practical Therapy Tips
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual