New Speech Language Pathology Academy 2020-2021 Virtual - 26832
Are you a first-year SLP in your district? Or a seasoned SLP newly entering the public school setting? ESC Region 11's New Speech-Language Pathology Academy is a series of two workshops focused on supporting SLPs in understanding the laws, vocabulary, procedures, and expectations of working in public schools. Come learn everything you will need to be successful in your first year and build a network of support of other new SLPs in the region. A technical assistance virtual visit will be offered by ESC Region 11 staff to support each participant.
ASHA CEUs will be provided. This session will be held via ZOOM.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 23
Registration Deadline 1/26/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Adams, MS CCC-SLP ESC 11
Offered Again On
- 1/26/2021 1:00 pm
- Evaluation and Treatment of Pediatric Motor Speech Disorders - Live Online - Virtual
- Speech-Language Pathology Collaborative Meetings 2020-2021 - Virtual
- Statewide SLP Webinar #5: Getting Started Addressing Swallowing and Feeding in the Schools
- Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Sorting through the Details of Addressing Swallowing and Feeding in the Schools
- Statewide SLP Webinar #7 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Focus on Language)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #8 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Begin Augmenting)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #9 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Make a Decision on the Personal System)