Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - 26785
Frayer Models allow students to explore and elaborate on newly acquired academic vocabulary visually, orally and in writing. Learn how to make Frayer Models even more effective tools for your English Learners as you use them as vehicles for academic discourse, rigorous written expression, and a way to make students' invisible thinking visible.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Sheltered Instruction Academy Series: Developing Language Acquisition in Listening and Speaking - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: 2-day Training for Elementary Teachers
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: 2-Day Training for Secondary Teachers
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: Differentiated Instruction & Formative/Summative Assessments - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION FOR VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: Lesson Planning - Integrating the ELPS & TELPAS - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Overview/Refresher - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Developing Language Acquisition in Reading and Writing - Virtual
- Utilizing Sheltered Instruction in a Bilingual Classroom - Virtual