The Transition Assessment Goal and Generator (TAGG) - 26760
The Transition Assessment Goal Generator (TAGG) is an online assessment that can be used to help identify a student's transition strengths and needs, and from the greatest needs, TAGG automatically produces recommended annual transition goals for his or her IEP. The TAGG has three versions: Professional, Student, and Family. Responses from all three versions are captured in the results Profile. The Student and Family TAGG versions promote a student's voice in developing the IEP transition plan! Registered participants will also create an action plan for implementation, create an account, and receive free credits for use.
Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Charter School Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Check In and Connect - Virtual
- Coffee Chat - Autism Collective - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Fall Session) - Online
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- MEMN Module 1 Multi-Identified Students: Special Education and English Learners - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- Special Education Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online