Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - 26742
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Learn how to use Edpuzzle to create interactive and engaging lessons and/or formative assessments. 2. Explore Edpuzzle lessons ready for use with students. 3. Reflect on the instructional benefits of Edpuzzle. 4. Create an Edpuzzle video lesson with formative assessment questions.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Building Character with Historical Heroes--Elementary
- Fake News and Film Studies: Gifted Strategies for Media Literacy (GT 6-Hr Update)
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- When Bright Kids Do Bad Things: Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image Interventions for the Gifted (GT 6-Hr Update)