Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - 26742
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Learn how to use Edpuzzle to create interactive and engaging lessons and/or formative assessments. 2. Explore Edpuzzle lessons ready for use with students. 3. Reflect on the instructional benefits of Edpuzzle. 4. Create an Edpuzzle video lesson with formative assessment questions.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Blended Learning Academy
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online