Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle Online - 26742
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Learn how to use Edpuzzle to create interactive and engaging lessons and/or formative assessments. 2. Explore Edpuzzle lessons ready for use with students. 3. Reflect on the instructional benefits of Edpuzzle. 4. Create an Edpuzzle video lesson with formative assessment questions.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 91
Registration Deadline 2/27/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Miniet ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/19/2021 8:00 am
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online