Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition Online - 26741
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Explore how to use Google Jamboard for instructional activities, formative assessment, or reflection prompts. 2. Explore Google Jamboard examples and templates. 3. Reflect on Google Jamboard uses to impact instruction. 4. Create and share a Google Jamboard for use with students.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
You will need a Google account for this session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 83
Registration Deadline 2/26/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Miniet ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/19/2021 8:00 am
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum & Classroom - Part 4 Writing - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual