Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - 26741
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Explore how to use Google Jamboard for instructional activities, formative assessment, or reflection prompts. 2. Explore Google Jamboard examples and templates. 3. Reflect on Google Jamboard uses to impact instruction. 4. Create and share a Google Jamboard for use with students.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
You will need a Google account for this session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Google with Social Studies
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)