Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition Online - 26741
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Explore how to use Google Jamboard for instructional activities, formative assessment, or reflection prompts. 2. Explore Google Jamboard examples and templates. 3. Reflect on Google Jamboard uses to impact instruction. 4. Create and share a Google Jamboard for use with students.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
You will need a Google account for this session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 83
Registration Deadline 2/26/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Miniet ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/19/2021 8:00 am
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum and the Classroom - Virtual