Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - 26740
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Identify characteristics of quality HyperDocs. 2. Explore examples of Hyperdocs created in Google Docs or Google Slides. 3. Reflect on using HyperDocs to differentiate instruction in a face-to-face, blended, or virtual environment. 4. Create and share a HyperDoc by using a template.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Educators PLN - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online